- Atlanta dining deals (Source: Creative Loafing)
Additional details on the Dogwood special here.
- Pacci (Source: Live to Nibble)
Italian + organic. Might be interesting.
- Handy brunch round-up from Atlanta Dish. They don't mention H&F, curiously.
- GQ's picks for America's 25 best pizzas.
Not a single southern state makes the list. Is there a message there, or perhaps a bias from preconceptions? Hard to say without tasting.
- Anthony Bourdain's 13 Places to Eat Before You Die (Source: Slashfood)
My fingers are tightly crossed for reservations at The French Laundry for our ten year wedding anniversary.
- Belgian city institutes a weekly meat-free day (Source: YumSugar)
There are no screenings of this currently planned anywhere near Atlanta, but it's likely only a matter of time, given Food, Inc. and, in a different way, Julie & Julia.
Wine and Spirits
- Wine pairings from Le Bernardin's sommelier (Source: Slashfood)
The Saurus Pinot Noir from Argentina sounds interesting.
- Seven Favorite Rosés for Under $20 (Source: Slashfood)
- Vodka-Infused Gummi Bears