- From my dear friend Scott, blogging as Boy in the Bands, information on the Participatory Politics Foundation.
- From CNN, Flying without an ID is coming to a controversial end. (Side note: this article helped me discover that the ACLU has a Blog of Rights, for anyone who is interested and didn't already know.)
- From CNN, House approves overhaul of wiretap laws. This one bothers me most of all. The Senate is our last hope that the telecom companies won't get off scot-free.
For Georgia, our senators are:
- Saxby Chambliss (contact information is in the sidebar)
- John H. Isakson (My grandfather once said that he wouldn't vote for him for janitor. I miss my Pepa. Still, I find him marginally less abysmal than Chambliss.)