4 jobs you’ve had:
- Disc jockey
- Gaming journalist/editor
- Technical writer
4 movies you could watch over & over:
- Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me
- The Lion in Winter
- The Secret of Roan Inish
- Wings of Desire
4 places you’ve lived:
- Richmond, Virginia
- Newberry, South Carolina
- Athens, Georgia
- Atlanta, Georgia
4 television shows you love to watch:
- Battlestar Galactica
- Doctor Who (new)
- Boston Legal
- I can't think of anything else in active production right now that's a must-see, and I'd have to have a whole separate list for inactives, like Firefly, Babylon 5, and Twin Peaks. I guess if I have to put one more active, I'd add Stargate: SG-1.
4 places you’ve been on holiday:
- Paris, France
- Quebec, Canada
- London, England
- Portland, Oregon
4 web sites you visit daily (Other than LiveJournal? There are so many ... RSS readers are a fine invention):
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- Well Fed Network
4 of your favorite foods (It's too hard to narrow it down to just four! This list could change four seconds from now!):
- Cheese. Vacherin Mont d'Or, Purple Haze, Humboldt Fog, and good Brie are particular favorites.
- Really good bread with fresh, good quality butter.
- My mother's pesto pasta. I could eat pounds of this. Ohhh, fresh basil. Mmmm, good olive oil.
- Avocados, particularly as guacamole, or on a sandwich with Burger's thick-sliced pepper bacon.
4 places you’d rather be (I'd say a house of our own, but that's too much of a downer):
- Someplace really relaxing, like the mountains or a cruise
4 lucky people to tag:
Well, I don't want to importune anyone ... the more responses, the better, if you'd like to do it, but I'll comply with the meme and list four folks:
- mumpish (Actually, I'd really like to tag proftlb, but I know she's kinda read-only, and I respect that.)